Early registration rate
- When registering for the early registration rate, there are two payment options: (a) by credit card or (b) by bank transfer.
- Participants from most European countries can choose to receive their name badges by airmail about 8–10 days prior to the conference if payment is received by 01 September 2014.
Standard registration rate
- You can register online until the end of the conference, but you can only pay by credit card.
|Categories||Early Registration Rates
(Deadline 01 September 2014)
|Standard Registration Rates|
|Week Ticket||Week Ticket||Day Ticket|
|Member 2014 (1):||€350||€380||€210|
|(1)||Participants having paid their annual membership fee for 2014 to AMS, ESSL or any of the Member Societies of the EMS, and staff of EMS Associate Members Please check on this EMS web site, if your organisation belongs to the EMS.|
|(*)||Please enclose/show proof of status.|
Conditions and Cancellation Policy
- Pre-registration at Early Registration rates must be accompanied by a payment. Otherwise, it will not be processed and the Standard Registration rates will be taken as a basis.
- Registration fees are not transferable.
- Registration fees will only be refunded if the notice of cancellation is received by Copernicus Meetings before 01 September 2014. The cancellation fee is €50.
- Any claims must be received by Copernicus Meetings not later than 6 weeks after the last day of the conference. Any later requests cannot be handled.